Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

It's time again for Teaser Tuesday from Should be Reading.  I'm still reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" by Arthur Golden, and so I wanted to give a teaser later in the book that would tease me too! So here it is:
When I was locked in, I wanted to be out. Now life had changed so much that, finding myself locked out, I wanted to be inside again. And yet I was a grown woman-free, if I wished, to stroll out of Gion at that very moment and never come back.
Ohhh - can't wait to see what that's all about!  Enjoy your day and your latest book!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very curious now! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that book. Hope you're enjoying it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_08.html

    ReplyDelete