Monday, March 19, 2012

More Book Shopping

I was able to visit two more bookshops last week and find some great bargains.  My sister and I went to a used bookstore in Phoenix and bought some Dr. Seuss books for her son's 7th birthday this weekend.  (Sorry I said he was going to be 6 previously, how did he get so old?!!)

I bought 4 books for him, and since I had a credit at the store from turning in books before, it only cost me $9.00.  Here's what I got!



These are the medium versions of the books, all in good shape.  Nice haul, eh?

Then on Saturday, I took another look at the book liquidator store we had been to earlier in the week.  I picked up a few more items for just $3.00.


I bought an older (from the 1970's) Little Golden Book called "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" in good condition.  Also a hardcover version of Robert Louis Stevenson's "Kidnapped" and a paperback version of "The Pearl" by John Steinbeck.  I also bought a large hardcover book about Princess Diana.  My mom and Grandma always had Diana books and I LOVED leafing through them.  Diana was so beautiful. 

Thanks for sharing in my finds, I'll post more soon!  Enjoy your day and your latest book!

No comments:

Post a Comment