Friday, March 30, 2012

Kid & Baby Sale

We were able to visit a huge kid sale yesterday held at our church.  Surprise, surprise, I bought a couple of books!  And a few other things for the baby:


The stuffed frog was impossible to resist for $1!  He's so cute!

I also bought "Daddy and Me," a Lift-The-Flap Book by Karen Katz.  Yay, adding another to our series!  One of the flaps is missing, but the baby would have done that anyway so no biggie.

"Is Your Mama a Llama?" by Deborah Guarino and illustrated by Steven Kellogg.  I actually have this book in paperback, but I love to have board books too - more reading to the baby.  The other day Daddy let the baby play with a couple of Dr. Seuss books (paper pages) and he started to rip the pages.  He's 15 months old and not ready for paper pages yet!

And, last but certainly not least I bought "Another Monster at the End of This Book" by Jon Stone and illustrated by Michael Smollin.  I have this book in Little Golden Book format, as well as the iPhone version on my iPod.  And now we have it in board book style.  Nice!

I also bought a pair of sandals for the baby for summer, and a cute Curious George stuffed toy that my son loves. 

Hurray for baby sales!  Enjoy your day and your latest book!

No comments:

Post a Comment