Monday, March 12, 2012

We Love Books!

Here are a few pictures of our bookshelves.  When I got pregnant with my last baby (he is 15 months now), I decided that I wanted a library for him, but I wasn't willing to pay full price for all the books I wanted.  So we started going to Goodwill on 50% off day and built up our library.

Most of the books on this first shelf are from Goodwill...I know you can't see each book, but this is a pretty good collection, and this isn't all...


This is another set of books, mostly from Goodwill.  Yup, all the Nancy Drew books are from Goodwill.  I'm still collecting those (there are 60 something in the series, I probably only have 30ish).


And these are the baby books (hence the reason they're all jumbled right now.  On the right are my collection of Golden Books (can't see the spine), and on the middle shelf on the left side are the Dr Seuss and Berenstein Bears books.  



We still want to add to our ever growing collection - I don't think you can have too many books, it just isn't possible! How do you store your books?

No comments:

Post a Comment