Tuesday, April 3, 2012

55 Reading Questions - Part 2



55 Reading Questions part 2!

  • 11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? Not sure what my comfort zone is, so I'd say often!
  • 12. What is your reading comfort zone? Again, not sure!
  • 13. Can you read on the bus? Yes - I can read while riding in a car too without a problem
  • 14. Favorite place to read? A big cozy chair on a cold night with a fire going and a cup of hot coffee, or the beach!
  • 15. What is your policy on book lending? I'll lend a book to whoever asks...no problem.  I try to buy my books cheap (obviously) so that I don't have to worry. 
  • 16. Do you ever dog-ear books? Not usually.  I'll try to find some kind of bookmark to use instead
  • 17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books? Not usually, but I do sometimes underline a good quote
  • 18. Not even with text books? What's a text book?  Seriously, it's been so long!
  • 19. What is your favorite language to read in? It's hard to read a language you don't understand, so I'll say English
  • 20. What makes you love a book? A great story or plot, an agreeable ending, and the ability to keep my interest in the first few lines. 

Enjoy your day and your latest book! Tomorrow I'll answer more questions and showcase some Easter books we have purchased recently.
Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment