55 Reading Questions - part 3!
- 21. What will inspire you to recommend a book? Someone generally should ask, but if I find a book that's especially meaningful, I'll recommend such
- 22. Favorite genre? Don't have one really, but I focus on classic literature, sometimes YA.
- 23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)? More children's books, like Lord of the Rings, Nancy Drew, and Madeleine L'Engle.
- 24. Favorite biography? Benjamin Franklin
- 25. Have you ever read a self-help book? Yes, have read some about what we eat
- 26. Favorite cookbook? bleh, I just find my recipes online, they should be easy and quick
- 27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)? (hehe) The Kite Runner
- 28. Favorite reading snack? dark chocolate and coffee
- 29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience. Can't think of one
- 30. How often do you agree with critics about a book? Well, not sure about this, but I usually disagree with critics on movies so probably disagree a lot.