Friday, April 6, 2012

55 Reading Questions - Part 5 and a New Book Club



55 Reading Questions - Part 5

  • 44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel? Pride & Prejudice done by the BBC - so accurate and the characters are just how you think of them in your head, and Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy is divine.
  • 45. Most disappointing film adaptation? Can't think of one but I know there was one a while back, just can't remember what it was :(
  • 46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time? B&N probably $40ish.  Used book store or thrift store?  $30ish
  • 47. How often do you skim a book before reading it? Never
  • 48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through? Maybe just too tough to understand
  • 49. Do you like to keep your books organized? Not necessarily but I like to keep them on the bookshelves.  I have some sort of order but the more I get the less they stay in that order
  • 50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them? I like to keep them if I liked the book.
  • 51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?  No, just haven't made time for a few.
  • 52. Name a book that made you angry. Ack!  Can't remember one right now!
  • 53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did? Dracula - was better than I thought it would be.
  • 54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t? The Hundred Years of Solitude - seemed to just go on endlessly :(
  • 55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading? Inspirational romance



This new book was in my mailbox this week (since I ordered it from Amazon).  My sister-in-law and I will be reading it together - a mini-book club!  Can't wait to read it.  I used to read the author's blog back when it was on Blogger, but now she has her own website and has written at least two books, check out her site here at Angie Smith - Bring the Rain. She has such a great story so I know this will be a great read. Feel free to join along!

What will you be reading this holiday weekend? 

Enjoy your day and your latest book!

No comments:

Post a Comment