Thursday, April 5, 2012

55 Reading Questions - Part 4


55 Reading Questions - Part 4

  • 31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews? I don't have any qualms about such
  • 32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose? Again, it's hard to read when you don't understand, so I'd say none.  Since I don't speak any other languages well enough to read.
  • 33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read? Anna Karenina
  • 34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin? Wuthering Heights is tough, but I have started it a couple of times, can't stay with it :(
  • 35. Favorite Poet? Robert Frost
  • 36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time? (see Part 1 answers) not many
  • 37. How often have you returned books to the library unread? Many times
  • 38. Favorite fictional character? Elizabeth Bennett (duh, isn't she everyone's?)
  • 39. Favorite fictional villain? hmm good question.  Does this mean a villain that I like, or one I liked to hate?  Either way, can't think of one.
  • 40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation? Easier books, inspirational romance maybe
  • 41. The longest I’ve gone without reading. Years and years.  When I was young (after the Nancy Drew stage) I really didn't like reading.  Then, later in life, I decided that I would start reading again, and read several classic books.  I enjoyed them so much that I try to read them often, but life gets in the way and sometimes I forget to read.
  • 42. Name a book that you could/would not finish. Wuthering Heights
  • 43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading? The baby!
Enjoy your day and your favorite book!

No comments:

Post a Comment